Help In Healing Yourself and Your Relationship
You love each other, but the painful memories between you are too vast to ignore anymore. You can remember what it was like when you first fell in love. There is a reason you once wanted to be together and not apart. You miss that person and you miss the person you used to be as well.
You wonder if maybe you would both be better off if you just called it quits. This unresolved tension and constant stress is always with you … the negative back and forth or silent treatment returns like Groundhog Day.
But something inside of you also wants to know that you have tried everything you can. What if there is help and hope?
You may have avoided couples counseling until now, fearing what your partner would do or say, or because you did not want to deal with an irate partner alone after a tough session. Or, perhaps you have already tried couples counseling and it was unhelpful.
There is hope for partners who truly want to heal for themselves and the relationship.
My name is Wendy and I am a Certified Imago Relationships Therapist with the training and skills to help couples move out of relationship turmoil and into secure connection.
As your relationship therapist, I can help you:
- Stop the relationship rupturing and shift to strategies for healing and restoring trust
- Identify the underlying needs and fears that keep toxic relationship patterns in place
- Discover intentional healing paths for yourself and your relationship
- Learn powerful and effective communication tools that promote security and emotional safety, as well as renewed love & respect
- Find ways to restore emotional and sexual intimacy, and joyful vibrancy in your relationship
If you are ready to get help and healing for your relationship,
Please contact me for a free 15 minute consultation and we’ll discuss next steps.
To learn more about Imago Therapy, click here
To learn more about about steps to developing secure, joyful relationships, check out this article by Imago Therapist, Dr. Margie McKeon: